Shipping is FREE to Europe and North America. If you have not received your order, please use the form below to start an enquiry.
When will I get my order?
All products are made on demand. Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Canada and other International: 10–20 business days [Covid-19]
Fulfillment time is the time it takes to make your custom-ordered product. Our fulfillment time is calculated in business days:
- 2-7 business days for apparel products (t-shirts, leggings, dresses, etc.)
- 2-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, mugs, phone cases, etc.)
- 5-10 business days for boots
Orders with multiple products may ship in separate packages as some items are fulfilled exclusively in Europe. You will receive tracking information for each shipment.
Where will my order ship from?
I work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities in Europe, USA and Canada. Where your order ships from depends on the product and your location. Biodegradable iPhone cases and sport bags ship only from Europe. Apparel, drawstring bags, cups, cushions and blankets ship from both Europe and the USA, whichever is closest to the customer’s location. In some cases the facility nearest you may be out of stock and your order will be routed to the next nearest facility. For Canadian customers most products ship from the USA as the Canadian facility is still expanding. Footwear ships from China as that is the only fulfillment company I could find for them – however I am still researching European companies for footwear fulfillment.
Will I be charged customs for my order?
- As of January 2021 purchases over £135 in the UK are subject to additional customs fees.
- An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package. Scanning of parcels depends on the carrier and the agency. During the rush of Covid 19 many have not been scanning in order to save time or prematurely scanning them before delivery. If your package has been marked as ‘delivered’ and you have not received it, please give up to 24 hours to see if it arrives.
- Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them. If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbours.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. The tracking link is also available in the orders section of your account.